Co-learning Plans and Student Feasibility Study webinars are in progress! Look for announcements about their availability in the next few weeks on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our next webinar is July 17, Microenterprise Development in Michigan.
Recorded webinars coming soon to reicenter.org:
- Food Innovation Districts - Michelle Leppek, Kristie Sieloff, Sara Lucas, Matt McCauley, and Katharine Colasonti
- St. Martha's Community Vision - Michael French and Melina McIntosh
- Innovation Brokering - Deborah Groban Olson (Center for Community Based Enterprise)
Save the Date!
Please mark your calendar for our REI Innovate Michigan! Summit, September 6, 2012 at the Kellogg Center, 219 South Harrison Road in East Lansing. More details and online registration will be made available mid July. Notifications will be sent on our Twitter, LinkedIn, and via email. To learn more about the Summit, visit the Events page at reicenter.org. Have questions? Feel free to contact us at 517-353-9555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special recognition to some of our most recent Twitter and LinkedIn followers:
- Stubbs Consulting
- Mayor Bobby Hopewell, Kalamazoo
- Leslie Smith, President and CEO of Tech Town
- Tim Nelson, President of Northwestern Michigan College
- Cheryl Danley, Academic Specialist, C.S. Mott Group for Sustainable Food Systems at Michigan State University