EDA University Center for
Regional Economic Innovation
REI Extends Deadline for CLP Applications
REI has extended the Co-Learning Project application deadline!
REI will fund up to 4 Co-Learning Plans this year, as part of its goal to identify and develop new methods for improving Michigan's economy. Applications are due on Friday, January 20, 2017 by 5:00pm. If you are interested in becoming a Co-Learning Plan author, please review the below list of topics, and visit our Submit an Application page to apply!
We look forward to reviewing all of your submissions!
- A. Term Limits and Economic Development
- B. Social Entrepreneurship
- C. Public Infrastructure and Economic Development
- D. Gender Pay Gap
- E. Job Sharing and Succession
- F. Dashboard Denial
- G. Riba Free Financing
- H. Great Lakes Non-Compete Agreements
- I. Cultural Food and Tourism
- J. Unconditional Basic Income
- K. Other Idea Not Listed