Innovate Michigan! Summit 2013
Mark your calendars and save the date for the Innovate Michigan! Summit 2013 on Wednesday, September 4th at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center in East Lansing, MI!
We have added a News feature to our website! Visit the REI home page to learn about how our co-learning plans are relevant to current events in and around the state of Michigan, or visit the News page for a complete archive of REI News.
2013 Co-Learning Plans
In this year's project cycle, REI University Center authors are working on a wide variety of very interesting Co-Learning Plans. The REI team has awarded the following topics and authors with funding in order to complete their proposed co-learning plans:
- Helping the Michigan Economy by Helping Garage-Basement Inventors, John Hopkins, Michigan Inventors Coalition
- Innovation 5: An Approach to Advancing Economic Development Through Entrepreneurship, STEM Promotion and Fostering Innovation and Collaboration, Thomas Deits, Impression 5
- Makerspaces, Cristina Benton, City of East Lansing
- Digital Literacy, Online Learning, and Degree Attainment, Steve Weiland Ph.D., MSU Higher Ed
- Digital Literacy and Inclusion: Further Developing Michigan's Twenty-first Century Workforce, Eric Frederick, Connect Michigan
- A Creative Innovative Culture, Kimberly Kleinhans, WSU
- Educational Attainment as an Economic Driver for States, Regions, and Communities, Larry Good, Corporation for a Skilled Workforce
- Skills Gap or Training Gap? The Role of Manufacturers in Solving the Skills-Gap Problem, Carolyn Hatch Ph.D., Private Consultant
To find out more about what co-learning is and how it can help Michigan, visit the Co-Learning Explained page.
Missed One of Our Webinars?
Recordings of both the HEROES Webinar and the State of Emergency Webinar are available for viewing on our Webinar Series page. If you wanted to join the conversation but couldn't, find out what you missed!